Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the consolidated management of key business operations using software and broader technology as mediating tools. ERP is not a single program but usually a stack or suite of applications working seamlessly together. They provide broad access to the storage and control of key data points pertaining to various aspects of business operations.
The Business Value of ERP
It’s impossible to ignore the impact of ERP in today’s business world. As enterprise data and processes are corralled into ERP systems, businesses can align separate departments and improve workflows, resulting in significant bottom-line savings.
Specific business benefits include:
- Improved business insight from real-time information generated by reports .
- Lower operational costs through streamlined business processes .
- Enhanced collaboration from users sharing data in contracts, requisitions, and purchase orders .
- Improved efficiency through a common user experience across many business functions and well-defined business processes .
- Consistent infrastructure from the back office to the front office, with all business activities having the same look and feel .
- Higher user-adoption rates from a common user experience and design .
- Reduced risk through improved data integrity and financial controls .
- Lower management and operational costs through uniform and integrated systems .
Module list of Our ERP Solution :
- Financial Management (Accounting)
- Inventory/Stock Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) .
- Human Resources .
- Sales & Purchase .
- Manufacturing .
- Asset Management .