Businesses of all sizes rely on email to communicate both internally and externally. Your business will likely send out hundreds of emails a week, if not more. As a result, archiving email is incredibly important. Email archiving is different to just backing up or keeping emails in the inbox. It involves storing your emails, either in the cloud or on-premise, in a secure environment, which can be easily searched and audited. This means the emails can’t be tampered with or deleted, but they can be searched and viewed.
Cloud email archiving solution provides:
- Rapid search and access enabling employees to retrieve email within seconds.
- Per-employee pricing rather than pricing based on mailboxes or email volume.
- Access to employee email on any device, from anywhere.
- Flexible policy-driven data retention capabilities.
- Comprehensive compliance, e-discovery and litigation support.
- Complete archive access logging including searches and message views.
- Encryption for greater cloud email security.
- Secure storage with triplicate copies of email retained in multiple data centers for redundancy.
- Reduce email storage overhead by automating management of mailbox size and email retention.
- Minimize costs by simplifying management of cloud email archiving.
- Provide administrators with centralized control of email retention policies.
- Ensure fast access to email with a 7-second search SLA.
- Support administrative global search and e-discovery cases, providing quick response to potential litigation with access to both original and policy-modified emails.